Re: Which license am I looking for?

Adam Sampson <ats@offog.org> wrote:
> This warning isn't as silly as it sounds: peanuts are legumes rather
> than nuts, so if you're allergic to nuts you may still be able to eat

Bad example, but the same warning is on Sainsbury's Shelled Walnuts
300g, which I'm pretty sure are nuts and can be looked up on
http://www.sainsburys.com/groceries/

Please assume no-one on this list is offering legal advice unless it
says otherwise on the email, else we'll all go insane with the
mutually-contradictory approaches that exist internationally.

Thanks,
--
MJR/slef