Re: Public Domain for Germans

jfr.fg@freenet.de writes:

> > Why have the free license as fallback?
> > I advise you to simplify: Work *with* the fact that you've got
> copyright,
> > and license the work accordingly.
>
> After all this seems to be the best,
> although I like the Idea to give up copyright.

So do I. I encourage both of us to continue to agitate for a change in
law in our nations and worldwide so that copyright is *not* the
difficult-to-eradicate default.

--
 \         “Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?” “I think so, |
  `\        Brain, but if we had a snowmobile, wouldn't it melt before |