Re: Public Domain for Germans

> I don't know of any "default Public Domain Declaration". There are
> countless variations, with none of them being common enough IME to
> warrant "default".

"_by_ default", not "default".

> Why have the free license as fallback?
> I advise you to simplify: Work *with* the fact that you've got
copyright,
> and license the work accordingly.

After all this seems to be the best,
although I like the Idea to give up copyright.

But if one at example looks at the CC0-legaltext[0],
and what contortions it has to do to deal with strange laws,
a simple and readable "normal" licence seems much more desirable.

[0]http://labs.creativecommons.org/licenses/zero/1.0/legalcode

Thanks for all for clarifying this issue.

--

#adBox3 {display:none;}