Re: Is AGPLv3 DFSG-free?

miriam@debian.org wrote:

>> Not all restrictions are bad and unfree (except for the morons who argue
>> here from time to time that the GPL may not actually be DFSG-free).
>There's no need to be rude or to insult [1] anyone just because they
>don't share your point of view. It doesn't help to support your
The point is not that their "opinion" is different, but that it is
stupid.
It is obvious enough that a few people hold different opinions on this
matter, but I am persuaded that mine is much better and I am happy to
tie my personal credibility to this.
Or did you just want to lecture me on mailing lists etiquette?

--
ciao,
Marco