Re: Desert island test

Sean Kellogg <skellogg@gmail.com> writes:

> The response implies that -legal is the final arbiter... which gives
> the impression that -legal arbitrates (which it doesn't), that it is
> final (which it isn't), and best of all, that it is always right
> (debatable?).

I can only say in response that I get *none* of those impressions when
I read the same text. Even with your explication above in mind, I
can't see those impressions on a second reading of the same text. I
really don't know where you're getting that from.

--
 \       "[Freedom of speech] isn't something somebody else gives you. |
  `\   That's something you give to yourself."  -- _Hocus Pocus_, Kurt |