Re: Desert island test (was: Questions about liblouis)

On Wednesday 27 February 2008 04:20:56 pm Steve McIntyre wrote:
> So long as you add the rider that some of the debian-legal subscribers
> believe it (and some of the other common "tests") are ridiculously
> contrived and bogus.

And not grounded in the specific language of the DFSG but rather a shared
aspiration of what the document "ought" to say. I have never seen an attempt
to tie the three tests to specific points and thus it is impossible to debate
and discuss the test themselves... it has become assumed knowledge.

--
Sean Kellogg
e: skellogg@gmail.com