Re: Questions about liblouis

Miriam Ruiz <little.miry@gmail.com> wrote:
> Am I the only one seeing problems in the wording of these
> "permissions"? What does "not bound by the GPL"? [...]
> Does it make sense? [...]

No, you're not the only one.

It might mean that we don't have a valid license for those acts, or it
might mean that some other (unspecified) license is offered.

Yes, it makes sense, but it doesn't mean what I hope the licensor meant.

The added restriction means that we don't have a useable permission
anyway and so liblouis isn't free software yet.  What a waste.

Regards,
--
MJR/slef