Re: RFS: Thousand Parsec packages.

Tristan Seligmann <mithrandi@mithrandi.za.net> writes:

> Hmm. This is frustrating, because on the one hand, it's probably
> worth avoiding an "innocent infringement defense"; on the other
> hand, updating copyright notices every year seems like a rather
> tedious task that people typically don't ever get around to (at
> least, judging by all the out of date copyright notices out there).
> Oh well...

It's surely one of the most minor irritations that the current
copyright regime imposes upon us. Also, I recall that tools already
exist to (at least partially) automate this task.

--
 \       "Always do right. This will gratify some people, and astonish |
  `\                                           the rest." —Mark Twain |