Re: [Fwd: Re: [gNewSense-users] PFV call for help.]

Am Mo 28 Jan 2008 09:25:21 CET
schrieb Sean Kellogg <skellogg@gmail.com>:

> I cannot speak to the British system, so John
> my very well be right in that context, but in the United States the
> critical question is whether the advice being given is of a specific
> or general nature.

In Germany the situation is similar. There is a number of legal
self-help web forums where questions are being formulated as abstract
problems in the manner of textbook questions to circumvent this,
apparently successfully ("A buys a car from B which belongs to C and
has a defect unknown to A and B..."). I think it would be difficult to
apply this here.

Michael

--
Michael Below