Re: Choosing a License: GNU APL? AFL 3.0?
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Choosing a License: GNU APL? AFL 3.0?
- From: MJ Ray <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2008 01:12:37 +0000 (GMT)
- Message-id: <[🔎] 20080102011237.AFAB64F686@nail.towers.org.uk>
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
Sean B. Palmer <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote: [...]
> Well at least you're not forced to use Google Mail.
We seem to be forced to deal with their unrepentant users who make
it send base64'ed posts to this list with very long and spammy
headers, ignoring List-Post and the list code of conduct, yet
refusing to file bug reports with their software supplier.
What's the easiest way? k for killfile, sorry. I'm out.
Have they fixed that google bug where you can hide whole threads by
sending a known spam body with forged list References and similar
headers to the googlemail-using subscriber?
My Opinion Only: see http://people.debian.org/~mjr/
Please follow http://www.uk.debian.org/MailingLists/#codeofconduct