Re: Exporting Issues related with US laws

Pat <paparsoss@gmail.com> writes:

> Who is actually exporting the software from the UK, is it the person
> in the United States? Does the person who is giving the software to
> the person in the UK know that they will export it, or did they tell
> them they would not?

My understanding was that the proposed scenario has the same person
playing both roles: while living in the USA he exports it from the USA
to the UK, then upon returning to the UK exports it from there.

I don't expect that to affect the legality of any of the actions, but
it may clear up the confusion noted above.

--
 \      "I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I |
  `\      like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."  -- |