Redistribution of graphics that includes Gentoo logo

Hello all,

I'd like to ask if Debian packages can include graphic that includes
Gentoo logo.
And if so which conditions those packages need to meet. Gentoo logo artwork
license is available at http://www.gentoo.org/main/en/name-logo.xml

I'm asking about this because Gentoo logo have two different license
for commercial
and not commercial use. And I decided to remove GRUB splash screen that shows
Gentoo logo form grub-splashsimages package, as it was requested in bug #266480.

Unfortunately it breaks GRUB installation that uses this logo. I'd
like to add it back.
This artwork is still in stable version of grub-splashsimages.

Regards,
--
Krzysztof Burghardt <krzysztof@burghardt.pl>
http://www.burghardt.pl/