Re: creative commons

On 01/12/07 19:43, Steve Langasek wrote:

BTW, I noticed this line by looking at your emails since replies to
your emails work correctly.

> That's not how M-F-T is supposed to work.  M-F-T is for specifying an
> *alternative* to the list address when doing a list reply.

OK I don't know. I went to read up on this to learn what I could. If
I'm reading this correctly, this seems to say it is ok to be used for
either use:

http://cr.yp.to/proto/replyto.html (D. J. Bernstein)

I'm not saying that D. J. Bernstein is right, but it's worth noting he
contributed to RFC 2822.