Re: Choosing a License: GNU APL? AFL 3.0?

Sean B. Palmer <sean@miscoranda.com> wrote: [...]
> The only two problems with the CDDL from my perspective are [...]

I don't know whether the problems with the CDDL that 1. it does not
follow the DFSG if there are active patents on the Covered Software;
2. Matthew Garrett's comment at
about identification, (I'm not sure if 3.2 means the notice must identify
You against your wishes); are problems from your perspective.  Also,
being a modified MPL, it imports any MPL problems and lawyerbombs.

[...]
> Whoops, sorry. I just hit "Reply to all" in my email client; "Reply"
> would have sent it to you personally only. My email client is Google
> Mail, so you might want to complain to its maintainer.

Why don't you file a bug that Google Mail doesn't support List-Post and
other common mailing list behaviours?  You're the user, after all.

Regards,
--
MJR/slef