Re: [Pkg-fonts-devel] final stixfonts licence

On Nov 18, 2007 3:18 AM, Francesco Poli <frx@firenze.linux.it> wrote:

> but the license text does not seem to be much changed.

There are licence differences to the one I posted before, but that was
just because they made a mistake in which version of the licence to
post on the site.

I don't think they actually read the discussion on debian-legal. I
think if everyone who had concerns with the previous licence that are
not addressed in the final one could send their feedback to the
contact address, that would be better than me asking them to read the
archives again.

> | this license will appear as a "click through" page that must be
> | accepted in order to download a free copy of the fonts
>
> which is really awkward for something that is intended to be free
> software!   :-(

Indeed. IIRC there is a comment abobut that on either the general or
the licence page.

--
bye,
pabs