Open Publication License / GPL / FDL

Hi,

We are a group of french debian users about to open a new web site. We
have in mind to translate debaday's articles and possibly some others
articles related to debian. Our concern is to use the proper license but
also to have compatibility whit GPL and avoid FDL.

I know about the issue concerning the DFSG and GNU/FDL, but my english
is pretty weak and I don't fully understand it. Anyway I want to know if
the Open Publication License (OPL) use for debian.org is GPL compatible.
Is a document cover by OPL suitable with GPL, providing that it is still
under OPL ?

Thanks

Geoff