Re: Final text of GPL v3

On Tue, 03 Jul 2007, Anthony W. Youngman wrote:
> Sklyarov did what he did AT HOME IN RUSSIA. It was the company he worked
> for that marketed it in America.

And Sklyarov who traveled to the US and (at the time) allegedly broke
the law in a demonstration while in the US. [The insanity of the
anticircumvention clause of the DMCA notwithstanding.]

Don Armstrong

"It's not Hollywood. War is real, war is primarily not about defeat or
victory, it is about death. I've seen thousands and thousands of dead
bodies. Do you think I want to have an academic debate on this
 -- Robert Fisk