Re: Clickthrough for GPL

On Fri, 29 Jun 2007, ajdlinux@gmail.com wrote:
> I think it's really just that installer software like InstallShield
> have a EULA page by default, and the authors/Win32 packagers decide
> to display the GPL in there. It's not so much of an issue for NSIS
> as it's more flexible, but I think it's just default settings
> designed for proprietary software.

There are a couple of these installations which are actually rather
amusing, as they show the GPL, and tell you that you can accept it or
not at your option, explaining that running the program is free
regardless.

Don Armstrong

--
Herodotus says, "Very few things happen at the right time, and the
rest do not happen at all. The conscientious historian will correct