Clickthrough for GPL

I have seen a few Windows apps putting the GPL on a clickthrough
agreement, particularly those that use the Nullsoft installer. The
Debian Windows installer from goodbye-windows.com (or perhaps
goodbye-microsoft.com) comes to mind as such an example.

I realise it probably doesn't make much of a difference if the GPL is
in a clickthrough, since as I understand it, you don't need to agree
to the GPL to use the software, and clickthrough agreements are
probably almost always impossible to enforce. So, just out of academic
curiousity, what's the status of putting the GPL in such a
clickthrough agreement? Does it make any difference or not?

- Jordi G. H.