Re: DPL's view of debian-legal (was: Debian Trademarks Summary)

Ben Finney <bignose+hates-spam@benfinney.id.au> wrote:
> Anthony Towns <aj@azure.humbug.org.au> writes:
[...stuff...]
> What do *you*, as DPL, think debian-legal should be, and how is it
> currently different to that ideal? [...]

Please check your facts before posting: aj is not DPL since 2007-04-17.
http://www.au.debian.org/vote/2007/vote_001

His answers may be interesting as an ftpmaster, but as I understand it
from the log, he's not usually handling NEW and isn't the only ftpmaster
handling moves, so his strange ideas aren't fatal.

Hope that helps,
--
MJR/slef