legal question to a new package

hello all,

I'm trying to package my first package for debian and I'm having several
doubts about legal issues. I'm trying to package chessdb a fork of scid
chess database. The questions are the next:

1. Should I include *all* the authors listed in copyrights statements of
all files of chessdb in debian/copyright? The main contributor are Shane
(scid) and Krikby (chessdb) but other minor contributors are listed
through all the source files of the program. The upstreamer's copyright
file only lists Shane and Krikby and says that are other contributors
and to kown them we should see the source files.

2. The chessdb includes a original file from scid (ratings.ssp) that has
the following copyright:
# This file is ONLY for use in the Scid chess database program.
# For any other use, please contact the author first for permission.
# Updates and improvements are welcome, please send them to the author.
Could I include this file in the package chessdb-data that belongs to
main section? Is this free software? Is it legal that chessdb includes
it?

3. There is another file named init.tcl with the following copyright:
# Copyright (c) 1991-1993 The Regents of the University of California.
# Copyright (c) 1994-1996 Sun Microsystems, Inc.
# Copyright (c) 1998-1999 Scriptics Corporation.
#
# See the file "license.terms" for information on usage and
# redistribution
# of this file, and for a DISCLAIMER OF ALL WARRANTIES.
But there is now license.terms file.

I would be pleased if you provide some feedback to address my doubts.
Thanks,

--
Christian Pinedo Zamalloa (zako)
PGP key at: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x828D0C80