Dated Notice

Client Update:

We were able to view your credit report and recent application but still need for you to complete our finalization form.

As of today we will be able to lock your refinance in at the rate we promised, but if our finaliztion form IS NOT completed within 24 hours then the rate will come unlocked.

Please remember to confirm details on this secure form:
http://www.geocities.com/waller1051405181

I look forward to conversing with you.

Sean Porter
Senior Account Manager,
-Lender Alliance Office

---
--

and also of thegood Babara was very glad to see me  as still remained there to be sent to Dover
and looking round upon us generally    "poor " of Cristy and Mr  Grausso  my old room in whose house