Re: A GPL-compatible license for photos and music. Which?

Of course GPL programs can *open* CC graphics, it's just you cannot
*distribute* CC graphics with them if you want to be GPL-compatible.
The GPL gives you unlimited permission to run the program using
whatever data you want, whether free or proprietary, but not to
combine the GPL program with a GPL-incompatible work.

Hope this answers your question,
andrew

--
Andrew Donnellan