A GPL-compatible license for photos and music. Which?

Hi to all the list.
I'm looking for a license to use to release some photographic and music
work I made. The license should be GPL-compatible in order to let anyone
is making - for example - a GPL software to freely use my works. Also I
would like that the access to my works (and derivatives) never needs the
use of DRM or TC enabled devices/softwares (don't know if some license
is aware of this).

I took a look to the Creative Commons but it seems to be a non
GPL-compatible license.
I don't know if I can use the GPL itself because it's not possible to
identify the source and the Program.

So, which license I can use to release my works in order to let them
GPL-compatibles?

Hope to have posted this question to the right list. As a Debian user -
being aware of the importance Debian gives to freedom - this is the only
place I know where ask such a question.
If this is not the right place, please can you point me to a better
place (newsgroup, lists, etc.)?

[I'm reading debian.legal thru Usenet, if you reply, please cc also on
this email]

Thank in advance,
   Jenner
--