Re: A GPL-compatible license for photos and music. Which?

Don Armstrong wrote:
> On Sun, 23 Apr 2006, NeuRoTiX wrote:
>
>>I took a look to the Creative Commons but it seems to be a non
>>GPL-compatible license.
>

> Yes, most of the CC licenses (there are a few dozen of the things) are
> not GPL compatible.

I got a question. Why CC music/graphics cannot be used in GPL programs?
GPL allows system("xxx") (or fork+exec) to run non-GPL programs because
it's a separated work. Why fopen("xxx.png") is not a separated work?

--
                                                PaulLiu(Ying-Chun Liu)
E-mail address:PaulLiu.bbs@bbs.cis.nctu.edu.tw