Re: Proposed plan (and license) for the webpage relicensing

On Friday 21 April 2006 01:13, Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 21, 2006 at 01:01:40AM +0200, Frans Pop wrote:
> > Do you think it would be worth doing the licence change process for
> > the website and the Release Notes at the same time? I would guess
> > there's probably quite a bit of overlap for authors and translators
> > between the two.
>
> IMHO, all the technical documentation (including the Release Notes)
> should be just licensed by the GPL (preferably, although some authors
> might prefer a BSD license for them).

Oh, I agree. However, changing it from no licence specified to whatever
licence requires going through the same procedure as is needed for the
website. I was just wondering if it might be more efficient to combine
the two. I.e. make an inventory for both of past authors, match the two
lists and send one mail asking people to ack the change for the one, the
other or both.