Re: Proposed plan (and license) for the webpage relicensing

Hi Javier,

On Wednesday 19 April 2006 13:12, Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña wrote:
> I was reviewing the status of #238245 ("Debian web site is licensed
> under the OPL which is not considered DFSG-free") and see that there
> have been no actions since October last year and no discussion at
> debian-www.

There's a similar BR open for the Release Notes, which is currently
without a licence (#332782).

Do you think it would be worth doing the licence change process for the
website and the Release Notes at the same time? I would guess there's
probably quite a bit of overlap for authors and translators between the
two.