Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike license status

Hello,

I found a few references in the archives regarding cc-by-sa, but the
comments on [1] seem to be outdated, can/will this page be updated with
comments on the 2.5 version of the licenses?

Since some of the debian-legal people are in contact with CC [2], do you
have any idea of a timeframe in which the cc-by and cc-by-sa licenses
will be DFSG-free?

Am I correct that I currently cannot upload anything that is licensed
cc-by-sa-2.5?

Thanks in advance,
Adriaan Peeters

[1] http://people.debian.org/~evan/ccsummary