Re: new tool - searching for example

2006. 04. 3, hétfő keltezéssel 22.35-kor Anthony DeRobertis ezt írta:
> > As my master's thesis, I am developing a new Argument Mapping tool.
> Cool. Will it become free software?
As far as it's up to me, yes, of course.
But since both my employee (MTA Sztaki, a research institute) and my
university will have a say in the mettet, the situation is not that
simple.

But eventually, yes, I think I will be able to release it as free
software somehow. (Providing a freely available argument mapping
software system has been my goal all along, so I won't give this up.)

> Well, if you want something big, the MANY posts on the GFDL will no
> doubt cause your tool to run out of memory and crash :-D Though, you do
> get to compare your results vs. Manoj's draft position statement.
[...]

> Another thing that'd be neat, though I'm not sure where it is in the
> archive, is to have a summary of the arguments that led to the various
> desert island, dissident, etc. tests.
[...]

> [...] the LPPL (LaTeX Public Project License)
> stuff --- the new version which was, in large part, driven by -legal,
> would be interesting too.

Thank you for your suggestions, I will take a look at them.

As I proceed with processing the material, I will let you know how it
goes, and I will make the results available to the list. (If anybody
cares.)

Best wishes,

	Kristof Csillag

ps. The homepage of the project is available at
    http://cogitatio.dsd.sztaki.hu
    (Some of the content is only available in hungarian,
	but the essence is translated to english, too.)