Re: GFDL v2 draft 1 analysis [long]

Le lundi 11 décembre 2006 à 15:43 +0100, Marco d'Itri a écrit :
> Come on. This "everything is a cost" meme is becoming silly.
> The DFSG was not written with this meaning.

Your continuous ranting about anything which is said on this list is
turning ridiculous.

Hint: a "bad" clause can be DFSG-free. So are e.g. choice-of-law
clauses, advertising clauses, "don't sell by itself" clauses, "keep the
source online" clauses. They have never prevented a package to enter the
archive, but this should not prevent list members from asking authors to
write their licenses more carefully.

--
Josselin Mouette                /\./\

"Do you have any more insane proposals for me?"