Apache v2.0 and LGPL

I have what I believe will be a fairly simple question (at least I hope

I am looking at packaging mod_gnutls, a work that is under the Apache
Software License v2.0, and links against GnuTLS, which is under the
LGPL, 2.1 or later.

I have seen that there is a little concern over Apache + GPL, does this
also apply to the LGPL.

I saw one thread on this list from 2002 on this subject, but that
involved about three other licenses and was inconclusive.

Can someone tell me what you get when you mix these two DFSG-free

  James Westby   --    GPG Key ID: B577FE13    --     http://jameswestby.net/
  seccure key - (3+)k7|M*edCX/.A:n*N!>|&7U.L#9E)Tu)T0>AM - secp256r1/nistp256