Re: DFSG-freeness of the "CID Font Code Public Licence"

El lunes,  5 de junio de 2006 a las 15:39:01 +0200, Jacobo Tarrio escribía:

> > Yes, exactly.  This means that the sentence boils down to roughly,
> > 'you have to not break the law for your jurisdiction'.  Well, that's
> > hardly non-free.
>  Another[0] piece of hideous pseudopoetry:

 What I mean is that I'm very suspicious of such clauses, because the usual
claim is that "they have no effect at the end". Well, if they don't, why are
they there?

   Jacobo Tarrío     |     http://jacobo.tarrio.org/