Re: Sun Java available from non-free

On Wed, May 17, 2006 at 10:21:27PM +0200, Francesco Poli wrote:
> I'm really disappointed: what's the use of spending time on
> debian-legal, when the Project seems to ignore us?

As far as I can tell the packages were accepted from NEW in a very short
time frame (~ 5hours). Maybe the admin who accepted the packages could
tell us why he did and why he did in such a timely fashion. I am
certainly interested in his reasoning.

Michael

P.S.: CCing ftpmaster so this admin definitely gets this email and can
identify himself.

--
Michael Meskes