Re: kscope licences

Ben <veille.jus@gmail.com>
> Can you explain me why, by using this command line, you makes the
> license ok, and what the difference?

In short, the command line is a published standard interface.  If you
use it, the called code is not included in the calling program, whereas
compiling library calls may include the called program in the calling
program and make the resulting binary subject to both copyright licences
(this is arguable, as I understand it).

> Isn't strange, if you can't use a
> part of code under a license , to find an an other way to use it?

Probably. Copyright law sucks and then you die.

> The goal is to not extend the license to the other part of the program,
> isn't it?
> An other question, what are the different way to use a dynamical link,
> and what sort of bypass, or alternative can be found to avoid certain
> license's effects?

I don't understand these questions.

--
MJR/slef