MPL and Source Code

  Reading your previous posts about MPL, seems that the main problem MPL
presents is that Debian does not keep source code for every change at
least 6 months, as required in point 3.2.

  While this can be true for MPL packages being only in the archive it
is not if the package is being maintained in svn.debian.org, as it will
keep every change (released or not) for more than required 6 months, and
nowhere in MPL it says that those changes has to be shipped together
with binary, only made available.

  Of course, as required by 3.6, the place source code or modifications
are must be made public. This can be comply by a note in
debian/copyright file, as it will be included with every package
released.

  Cheers,

P.S: In my previous post I forgot about CC Debian VoIP Team. Please keep CC, as I am not subcribed to d-legal and I think that Debian VoIP Team must be kept informed.
--
Jose Carlos Garcia Sogo
   jsogo@debian.org