Re: Results for Debian's Position on the GFDL

Scripsit Josh Triplett <josh@freedesktop.org>

> Furthermore, I suspect that outside of debian-legal many people had long
> believed that invariant sections were the only issue with the GFDL, and
> that the call for a vote was thus the first exposure to the idea that
> the GFDL had other serious problems.

Heck, even *on* debian-legal there were a long time where many people
thought that invariant sections were the only issue with the GFDL. It
took some time and some close reading to realize that the minor points
are actually freedom issues.

--
Henning Makholm          "Gå ud i solen eller regnen, smil, køb en ny trøje,
                   slå en sludder af med købmanden, puds dine støvler. Lev!"