Re: Results for Debian's Position on the GFDL

Scripsit Anthony DeRobertis <anthony@derobert.net>

>    1. The Project intends this to be a one-time thing, applying only to
>       the GFDL: No effect on future judgements of licenses is intended.
>       I don't believe this is a valid interpretation of the GR as that'd
>       require a 3:1 supermajority to achieve (just like Amendment B),
>       and the ballot option did not require that.

However, the Project did not tell us what the required supermajority
was. The Secretary made that decision, based on his best personal
judgement.

--
Henning Makholm                                    "*Vi vil ha wienerbrød!*"