Re: Missing documentation for autoconf

Frank Küster <frank@debian.org> wrote:

> Simon Huerlimann <huerlisi@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi
>>
>> I'm bitten by the removal of the autoconf documentation. I wanted to do some
>> bugfixing in a configure.in script. But as I'm currently offline, I don't
>> have access to the needed documentation. Well, then... No more FOSS
>> development for today.
>
> Has nobody volunteered to package one of the three autotools doc
> packages in non-free?

Err, actually autobook and autoconf-doc *are* in non-free.

Simon, are you trolling?  How do you explain that you would like to
continue to use GFDL'ed (or OPL'ed, for that matter) documentation, but
refuse to add non-free to you sources list?

And how come that you would have been able to use the documentation if
it was in main, even when you are offline?  Do you have a CD in you
pocket with a daily updated mirror of sid only on it?  Or did you have
it installed, but run a script that automatically removes every
installed package that is also removed from the archive?

Or are you just trolling?

Regards, Frank
--
Frank Küster