Re: A new practical problem with invariant sections?

Nathanael Nerode <neroden@twcny.rr.com> writes:
> Oh, it's possible, the section just ends up as unreadable garbage.
> Nothing in the GFDL requires that the invariant sections be
> readable.

So, under GFDL, I'm allowed to compress the invariant sections with an
algorithm that is not uncompressable on the target device? I'm pretty
sure this is not the intent of the invariant sections in GFDL.

--
* Sufficiently advanced magic is indistinguishable from technology (T.P)  *
*           PGP public key available @ http://www.iki.fi/killer           *