Re: FYI: Savannah forces new projects to use GFDL for documentation

Hmm, it seems this was a bit premature. The Savannah admin who was
looking at my project registration wrote to me:

<quote>
The decision about the licenses of the project documentations was a bit
prematurate and concerned discussions are in progress.

So nothing has changed until now. If you are still interested in hosting
your project on Savananh, feel free to re-register.
</quote>

Regards,
  Felix

--
| Felix Kühling <fxkuehl@gmx.de>                     http://fxk.de.vu |
| PGP Fingerprint: 6A3C 9566 5B30 DDED 73C3  B152 151C 5CC1 D888 E595 |