Re: Affero General Public License

Marco d'Itri <md@Linux.IT>
> Just that there has been a period when most debian-legal contributors
> were extremists or outright loons like you, and in this period while
> other developers were not looking these people found a "consensus" to
> change what until then was the widely accepted meaning of the DFSG.

I'm not extreme or loony, especially compared to your pressure
to let all borderline cases into main, and there has never been
any period in the last few years when -legal has been extreme
or loony.  I'm surprised by your scare quotes of consensus and
if changing widely-accepted meanings troubles you, I think you
should complain more about FSF supporters wanting to change
"free" and "software" to make debian accept adware manuals.

--
MJR/slef