Re: GPLv3 Drafting Process

On Wed, 08 Feb 2006, Benj. Mako Hill wrote:
> <quote who="MJ Ray" date="Wed, Feb 08, 2006 at 11:57:21AM +0000">
> >  * transparent and public with full audit trails
>
> The conference was public. Minutes from the meetings of at least
> some of the committees are public. The results of all committee
> works are public. The comments are all public. What do you want?

Just to underline this:

http://gplv3.fsf.org/discussion-committees/D

has the notes and everything available for the work that Committee D
is doing (which is the committee that mako and I are on); other
commitees are presumably doing similar things.

If you think there's something else which should be made public which
we actually have the power to make public, let me know and I'll try to
make it available. [Hint: the committees are self organized, so it's
up to them exactly what is public and what is not.]

Don Armstrong

--
Nothing is as inevitable as a mistake whose time has come.
 -- Tussman's Law