Re: GR proposal: GFDL with no Invariant Sections is free

Debian does not contain non-free. I'm fine with Debian providing non-free software, but it's not part of Debian, and I like that people are motivated to create free alternatives. --

People will be motivated to create free alternatives if anyone agree that the fact that the license is non free. Do you really believe that many people will be motivated to create a "free" alternative of an OSI-certified license; which is considered free also by the FSF? When people speak about free software; they refer to the FSF or to the OSI, not Debian.

Olive