Re: GR: GFDL Position Statement

El Jueves, 19 de Enero de 2006 5:31, Francesco Poli escribió:
> On Wed, 18 Jan 2006 17:32:48 +0100 Gerfried Fuchs wrote:
>
> I think it should be moved to contrib and ...

> ...graphics should be rerendered
> from its actual source at build time.
I think that's exagerated. That's just a waste of time and resources. What
else should be done at build time, make all KDE artists repaint and
re-photograph all KDE wallpapers? I don't think art can always be treated the
same way software is treated. Many music files are just recordings, and many
graphic files don't have any source, they were just painted or photographed.
That kind of artwork is simply imposible to "modify from source". What's
Debian going to do? Not include any kind of art which was not generated from
some source? No photographs and no recordings? Just svgs and midis?

Regards, and sorry for my english.
Andy.