Re: GPL v3 Draft

[...]

Alexander Terekhov wrote:
> Yeah. So legal mandates like, for example,
> http://www.courts.state.va.us/text/scv/amendments/rule_71_75_SC.html

Did you read the text you linked to, Alexander?  Those are rules for
advertisements by lawyers in the state of Virginia (a state where
Prof. Moglen does not practice), and aren't relevant to the current discussion.

Also, did you read what Eben said?  He said "nobody knows why"; even
if you could find a statute with the requirement that actually applies,
that wouldn't explain *why* anyone thinks that uppercase is clearer.

As for your claims that Eben Moglen is a repeated violator of the legal
rules of Virginia (you practically call him a habitual liar), presumably
you have some evidence, or are you just engaging in casual libel?