Re: Distributing GPL software.

Andrew Suffield wrote:
You aren't required to give copies of the source to
everybody. However, if somebody gives you a Knoppix CD, and you ask
for the source, and they *refuse* (and don't exercise any of the other
options either), then they would be breaking the law.

This is also the easiest way to deal with your case - have copies of
the source on hand, and give them to anybody who asks for them
(charging extra for the extra media). Most people probably won't
ask.

How about having the source code on a PC ready, and if anyone asks, I charge for the media and burn the CDs? So I just have to bring some CDRs and I know they won't go to waste.

Cheers,
Daniel.
--
     /\/`) http://oooauthors.org