Re: Is this license DFSG free?

* Marco ::

> humberto.massa@almg.gov.br wrote:
>
> >> I still do not believe that this is "discrimination against
> >> persons or groups". This is an unreasonable interpretation of
> >> the original meaning of DFSG.5.
> >I, OTOH, do not believe that this is an unreasonable
> >interpretation of DFSG 5. Why should you exclude from the Free
> >Software process people that do not have the money to have proper
> >internet access?
> Because this is not discriminating, if they care they can find the
> money, a sponsor or a different way to contribute.  It is

Find the money?!?!?!?!?!? *I* personally *do* care, and I couldn't
find any money (ok, I found a tenner in the street when I was 15 --
but only once) to finance my involvement in the Free Software.

> discrimination only if it relates to an intrinsic quality of an
> individual or group, like "you cannot use this software if you are
> black" or "you cannot use this software if you are the military".

As opposed to "you cannot modify nor distribute this software if you
are *poor*?". I'm sorry, but I take offense and I think your
interpretation is absurd.

--
Massa