Re: Is this license DFSG free?

> It is discrimination only if it relates to an intrinsic quality of an
> individual or group, like "you cannot use this software if you are
> black" or "you cannot use this software if you are the military".

But not "you cannot use this software if you're Christian", since
that's clearly not an intrinsic quality? What about "you cannot use
this software if you aren't in North or South America"? There's a lot
of hoops we could ask people to jump through, but that doesn't make it
free.

(BTW, being a military is not an intrinsic quality. Militaries become
governments or terrorists or resistance groups all the time.)