Re: Is this license DFSG free?

UNFREE: fails Desert Island test.
This is not relevant, because this test is not based on the DFSG so it
cannot make a license to be non-free.

This requirement all fails the dissident test.
Quote fom the faq:

a.. The Dissident test.
Consider a dissident in a totalitarian state who wishes to share a modified bit of software with fellow dissidents, but does not wish to reveal the identity of the modifier, or *directly reveal the modifications themselves*,

Ok so far it fails 2 of the three tests, and has a choice iof venue clause. I have seen licenced dismissed because of a single one of those. So it is fairly clear to me that it does not qualify as free.

It blatently fails DFSG 5, because the person modifying the software may not have internet access for emailing the changes. (Think perhaps a developing nation.)

Well if you argue that I will assert that it fails the OSD. It is not technology neutral, because it mandates email, and use of the Domain name system, either of which may cease existing before the copyright expires.

So it fails two tests, has a choice of venue clause, fails DFSG 5, and fails OSD 10.
I think it is clearly non-free.

P.S. Technology neutrality should really be added to the DFSG.