Re: Is this license DFSG free?

unknown_kev_cat@hotmail.com wrote:

>It blatently fails DFSG 5, because the person modifying the software may not
>have internet access for emailing the changes. (Think perhaps a developing
>nation.)
I still do not believe that this is "discrimination against persons or
groups". This is an unreasonable interpretation of the original meaning
of DFSG.5.

>Well if you argue that I will assert that it fails the OSD. It is not
Debian does not care about the OSD.

>P.S. Technology neutrality should really be added to the DFSG.
Feel free to argue for it. But until it will be added, this kind of
clauses will still be free.

--
ciao,
Marco